Arrangements for Camogie Final
The school's Under 13 camogie team has qualified for the City Cumann na mBunscol final which takes place in the Gaelic Grounds on Thursday May 28th at 12.50 p.m. This is a great occasion for the players and teachers involved and we are very proud of them. We would like to give the team as much support as possible. All children in classes from Third to Sixth classes will attend. The bus will leave school at 12 noon and we hope to be back at school by 2.30 p.m. at the latest. There is a nominal cost of €2. Players will travel to the match at an earlier time and have received a note to that effect.
Please note the following message re supporters in the Gaelic Grounds
1. All substitutes and spectators are required to stay away from the official substitute seats at the front of the Mackey stand (The Large Green seats).
2. All teams, parents and supporters must enter the stadium by the Clareview entrance at the back of the stadium. This is at the end of the Uncovered stand. There is a car park there that can accommodate all the buses. Spectators can then enter the Mackey Stand through this car park. No one will be admitted by the Ennis Road entrance and any bus that parks on the Ennis Road will be clamped.
3. All spectators must be seated in Mackey Stand.
4. Only teachers/ coach are allowed on the field during the games. Under no circumstances will parents be allowed access to the pitch.
6. All trophy presentations will be made in the Mackey Stand.