Second Class Work
March 16th -27th
- Master Your Maths Weeks 24, 25
Tests 23, 24 & 25
- Busy at Maths Pages 118 – 135
Time – Digital/Angles
- Reading – Bedtime Stories pages 22-40
- Skills Book
Grammar pages 95,106,108,110,115
Cloze Writing page 70
Comprehension Skills pages 90 – 97
- Small World
Story "Fionn and the Giants Causeway" Pages 52 – 54
Theme – Water pages 40 – 46
- Bua Na Cainte
Éadaí Pages 44 – 54
- Grow in Love
Pages 30, 31, 34, 35, 36
Read Prayers marked on page 64 together
- It is important to remember that this is the class work set for the next two weeks. The work should be spaced out and not completed in one or two days.
- Reading should be done together with a lot or talking/questioning about the story. If possible write questions for pupils to write answers to in their copy.
- Spellings (english) can be taken from the reading.
- Spellings (irish) taken from the topic "Éadaí"
- Practice writing irish sentences from pages 44, 45, 47, 49, 51 in copy using theses words as spellings
- When the theme of Water from Small World is finished, encourage the children to do a project on anything about water to bring in to school when school reopens.
- YouTube the story of Fionn and the Giants Causeway. Write Draw their own short version/Comic of the Story